Project management is key to a successful
ERP Implementation. Inadequate project management
has played a major role in failed implementations
The Project Manager is one of the most important factor in ERP Implementation.
ERP project management methodology has been developed and refined over many implementation projects. It is a proven, repeatable process that is continuously reviewed, and can be tailored to each client’s business model. The methodology can be delivered in two forms:
- Full Project Management: We take full responsibility for the project and generally works on a full-time basis with the client during the implementation
- Assisting Client Project Management: In this case, our project manager mentors an internal client project manager, who has responsibility for delivery of the project. In this model, our project manager works on the project on a part-time basis, as dictated by client need.
The success of most ERP projects is gauged by traditional on-time, on-budget metrics.
We believe that a project is not fully successful unless the benefits that were defined in the business case are also realised.
- A detailed project plan
- A specific focus on benefits realisation.
- Exit criteria for each phase of the project.
- Risks management
- Issue Management.
- Project communication and change management.
- Management of the plan using a defined project meeting schedule.
Benefits to the client include:
- Project delivered on time and within budget.
- Project benefits realization.
- Accurate and timely reports on project progress and cost.
- Optimised performance of your project team.
- Proven implementation methodology and experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Reduced project risk.